Through the Life Planning process, we help families create a long range care plan for their loved one with special needs. Some of the concerns we help families address include the following:
- How do we find, qualify for and keep benefits for my child's life, even after I am gone?
- Who will do the things I do, when I am no longer able to provide needed supports?
- Where will my child live now and in the future?
- Do I need to leave money to support my child? How Much?
- Where will it come from? Where do I leave it? Who will manage it safely?
- What legal documents do I need to protect my child with special needs?
- Will my hopes, dreams and desires for my child happen?